Graduate Teaching and Research Assistantships

Graduate students may be offered a teaching or research assistantship
on campus. Graduate Assistantships (GA) are normally granted by the student's
academic home department. GA's receive a monthly salary, full
tuition remission, and subsidized health insurance costs. Availability of graduate assistantships varies greatly by
department. You may indicate your interest in an assistantship on your
application for admission. You may also contact your prospective
department directly for more information.

For more information about Assistantships and other financial assistance for graduate students, please visit the Graduate School's Financing Your Education webpage.