International Scholars

This page lists resources for specific ISFS populations. Exchange Visitors and dependents, OSU employees, OSU department sponsors, and community members can find information sprcific to their needs. You will find general information and requirements of the visa type, along with where to look for open positions or opportunities.

Exchange Visitors in Research Scholar Category (J-1)

Postdocs (J-1 or H1-B)

Guest Lecturer (B-1)

Student Interns (J-1)

Dependent Family Members (J-2)

Employees (H1-B)

Faculty and Administrators/Sponsoring Professor or Department

Community Members and Supporters