- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
How do I hire an international employee?
- Work with ISFS on the wording of the Position Announcement for all tenure-track teaching positions.
- Department contacts an international faculty and scholar advisor via OSU online hiring system or via email.
- The advisor will review the position description, terms of employment and country of origin to determine the appropriate visa category to pursue.
- The advisor will contact the department to start the visa application.
- Department submits visa application to ISFS, click here for visa categories and processing times.