- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
International Film Festival Every Sunday in February
Travel the world in a comfortable seat at a local independent cinema here in Corvallis, Oregon. Crossroads International is having its annual International Film Festival on Sundays in February 2009. Come join us for seven films, cultural activities, food, and festivities.
When: Sundays in February 2009 at 1:00, 4:00 and 6:30 p.m.
Where: Darkside Cinema, 215 SW 4th Street in downtown Corvallis
Who and How? Members of Crossroads may purchase a Passport, good for 7 films. Student tickets are $6, General Admission is $8.
- Tickets are available at 444 Snell Hall, or at Grassroots Bookstore, 227 SW 2nd St., Corvallis
- Mugs are also available for $5 each. Contact the Crossroads office to place your order, or pick one up at the movies.
If you would like to volunteer to help with Film Festival, please contact Dawn Moyer at 737-6480.
For more details and to find the schedule of times, please visit the Crossroads website.
- Travelers and Magicians (Bhutan, 2003)
- Kirikou and the Sorceress (Africa - animated, 1998)
- Swades: We, the People (India, 2004)
- Le Grand Voyage (France, Europe, Saudi Arabia, 2004)
- Arranged (U.S., 2007)
- The Price of Sugar (Dominican Republic, 2007)
- The Pope's Toilet (Uruguay, 2007)