- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
Free International Student Virtual Career Fair
Many international students studying in the United States find the search for jobs and internships to be challenging. OSU Career Services is pleased to announce that our international students now have the opportunity to connect with interested employers through a virtual career fair just for international students.
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
Sponsored by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the NACE International Students Virtual Career Fair is FREE and open to international students at schools that hold NACE membership who:
• wish to return to their home country for full-time or internship/co-op opportunities.
• are currently pursuing one-year Optional Practical Training (OPT) and/or long-term opportunities in the United States.
• are currently pursuing summer Curricular Practical Training (CPT) internships in the United States.
The NISVCF launched for NACE college member international students on January 12, 2009. Through the fair, you'll have access to interested employers and their full-time, internship, and co-op opportunities.
Go to http://oregonstate.edu/career and click on the "NACE International Student Virtual Career Fair" button. Then, select "Candidate Registration" and follow instructions!
If you have any questions, please contact OSU Career Services, 8 Kerr Administration Building, Tel. 541-737-0520