- Int'l Programs
- Int'l Degree & Education Abroad
- Int'l Student Advising & Services
- Int'l Scholar & Faculty Services
- Asia Strategy: During the past year, the Division of International Programs worked in collaboration with the Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President, the Division of University Relations and Marketing, the OSU Alumni Association, INTO OSU, the OSU Foundation to implement a regional strategy in Asia that focuses on five countries – China/Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. This regional focus will grow OSU’s presence in each country and advances specific academic, student recruitment, parent and alumni relations, and development goals.
- India Pilot Program: The Division of International Programs worked in collaboration with the Graduate School, College of Business, College of Public Health and Human Sciences, and INTO OSU to launch this program to accept students from targeted institutions in India offering three-year undergraduate degrees into OSU’s MBA and MPH degree programs. The program will initially be implemented for a two year period, 2013-2015.
- International Student Enrollment: Fall 2011 compared to Fall 2010, the number of international students enrolled in OSU’s degree seeking programs increased 304 (19.6%) and in intensive English and Pathway programs 334 (63%).
- International Activity Profile: Developed a 2-page overview of key data directly related to IP and INTO OSU.
- International Programs Faculty Travel Grants and Awards Program: In 2011-12, ten OSU faculty members were awarded grants to strengthen existing and to establish new international research alliances.
- International Delegations: The Office of the Associate Provost of International Programs welcomed 18 visitors from nine (9) international universities/ institutes based in six (6) countries, including Japan - 3 (Akita, Doshisha and Osaka University); South Korea - 2 (Sogang and Dankook University); Ethiopia (University of Gondar); Nigeria (Regional Center for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS); China (Ocean University of China); Taiwan (Ching Yun University);
- The APIP traveled to Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea to foster partnerships with universities, recruit students and foster international alumni relationships.
- International Agreements: Initiated more than 25 new international agreements 21 universities and 4 non-universities (eg. research institutes, non-profit organizations, etc.) in 17 countries.