In order to apply for ICSP (for academic year 2016-17), you must meet the following requirements:
- Application to OSU must be submitted to the Admissions Office before you submit ICSP application. Graduate Applicants must submit applications to the Graduate School.
- Must be in F-1 or J-1 visa status, or planning to be in that immigration status for your degree program at OSU.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA, and an enthusiastic interest in finding a useful way to help internationalize your academic college including sharing cultural information.
- For OSU graduate student, ICSP can not be awarded if having GRA, GTA, or TA position, which comes with tuition waiver.
- For all applicants, ICSP can not be awarded with other tuition remission scholarships.