In order to apply for ICSP (for academic year 2015-16), you must meet the following requirements:
- Application to OSU must be submitted to the Admissions Office before you submit ICSP application
- Application to ICSP is due by midnight Friday, January 30, 2015.
- Must not be U.S citizen, permanent resident, or be eligible to receive U.S federal financial assistance.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA, and an enthusiastic interest in finding a useful way to help internationalize your academic college including sharing cultural information.
- For OSU graduate student, ICSP can not be awarded if having GRA, GTA, or TA position, which comes with tuition waiver.
- For all applicants, ICSP can not be awarded with other tuition remission scholarships.