Issues with housing can overtly and covertly affect students. Students are more susceptible to housing issues because of the vulnerability they experience as students. At the HSRC we have programs to help students with housing. In addition we can refer students to other services that can also help with housing issues. If you are anticipating an issue with housing or are currently experiencing an issue with housing, please contact us by email or call us at (541) 737-3747

The HSRC Resource Manual has many options available for help with financial assistance, rental assistance, and even resources for homelessness. Please click here for the manual.


Eviction can be a serious event in someone’s life. ASOSU can help with any issues you may experience regarding eviction with the Office of Legal Advocacy. The Office of Legal Advocacy provides students with free legal help and is more than qualified to help you with your eviction issues. Please call Patricia Lacy at 541-737-9200 or email her office at asosu.advocacy@oregonstate.edu.

Access the Office of Advocacy website at


Or in person at:
133 Snell Hall
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-1616


Homelessness is a serious issue that affects many studenst. Students experiencing homelessness can contact the HSRC for a consultation regarding resources. Students can also call:

Community Outreach Inc.
865 NW Reiman Ave. Corvallis, OR 97330

Community Services Consortium
545 SW Second St. Suite A Corvallis. OR 97333

If you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis involving housing please contact the HSRC. We will do whatever we can to help you.