Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of students in your community? There are a number of ways that you can get involved.
- Donate – time, money, food…it’s the Power of 3!
- Time…you can volunteer your time at the Food Pantry, pitch in at events, complete projects for HSRC, put on a fund/food raiser, or serve on our Advisory Board. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money…donations can be made directly to the staff at HSRC in Snell 233. Checks are the best way to make a donation. You can also drop off checks at the OSU Foundation. Checks should be made out to HSRC and OSU Emergency Food Pantry. For more information contact our Finance Coordinator at email@example.com
- Food…small donations can be brought to Snell 233 during business hours. Large donations should be coordinated through the Food Pantry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve – see our Advisory Board page to learn about how students, faculty/staff, and community members are shaping the goals and vision of HSRC
- Work – HSRC hires new staff every year in the spring. Check this site and Beaver JobsNet for position listings