- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
This website is a collaborative effort of several Information Technology groups on campus to centralize computer help documentation. One of the goals for this site is to make it easy for you, as a technology user, to get the information you need about technology on campus.
Fast Answers to Quick Questions
- What is ONID?
- How do I get OSU email on my phone?
- How do I make a wireless connection on campus?
- When I'm off campus, how do I use VPN to establish a secure connection to the OSU network?
- How do I set up a website using ONID?
Blackboard Help for Students & Faculty
- Why do I get the message, "The content below is outside of the Blackboard Learn environment."?
- Why do I get a "missing plugin" error when attempting to view a file?
- Known Issues in Blackboard 9.1
- View all Blackboard-related Helpdocs for faculty
- View all Blackboard-related Helpdocs for students
Stay Safe, Stay Secure!
PHISHING ALERT: There are a number of phishing emails circulating to OSU addresses now that classes have started. Remember to never give your account information and/or password in response to an email.