- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Step 1: Setting your GAP
If you have never logged in...
The first thing to do is to login to the system using your OSU-issued ID number and a default General Access Password (GAP?).
- Go to http://infosu.oregonstate.edu/login.
- For username, enter your OSU ID? number (this is a 9 digit number starting with 93).
- For password, enter your pre-assigned General Access Password (GAP).
- Your GAP has by default been set to your birthday. It uses 6 digits in the format of: MMDDYY (month, month, day, day, year, year).
- For example, if your birthday is June 01, 1980, then your GAP is 060180.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be prompted to create a new 6-digit GAP number. Write down the number you choose – you will need it for the next step.
- Follow any additional instructions you encounter.
Once you have changed your GAP number, you will have to wait about 5 minutes before your can create your ONID account.
If you have logged in before, but have not created your ONID account...
This means that you have logged into online services before, but did not create your ONID account and need to get into online services again. You should be able to log into the following website using your OSU ID number and GAP number.
If you do not remember your OSU ID or GAP number, you will have to contact the registrar's office. Their phone number is 541-737-4331, and they should be open during their posted business hours.