- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Change Language in Blackboard
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
To change your default language in Blackboard?:
- Go to the Blackboard Home Page and log in with your ONID Username and Password
- Click the Personal Information link in the upper left hand corner
Note: Click on any of the images below for a larger view
- Click the Change Personal Settings link
- In section #2 (Select Language Pack), select your preferred language from the drop-down menu
- Click the Submit button in the lower right hand corner
Blackboard should then display in the language you specified.