- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Reset Voicemail PIN
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
If you access your voicemail only by calling the access number, you are a voicemail-only user. To reset a forgotten PIN, please call Telecom Customer Service at 7-HELP (541-737-4357).
Converged Email/Voicemail Users
If you receive your voicemail in your email, you are a converged user. You can reset your voicemail PIN by following these steps:
- Login to Outlook Web App at https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa.
- On the top-right, choose Options, See All Options.
- On the left, choose Phone.
- You should see a "Voice Mail" tab. If you don't see this option, you are probably a voicemail-only user (see above).
- Click the option to "Reset my voice mail PIN" and a new PIN will be sent to you in email.