- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
If you access your voicemail only by calling the access number, you are a voicemail-only user. To reset a forgotten PIN, please call Telecom Customer Service at 7-HELP (541-737-4357).
Converged Email/Voicemail Users
If you receive your voicemail in your email, you are a converged user. You can reset your voicemail PIN by following these steps:
- Login to Outlook Web App at https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/owa.
- On the top-right, choose Options, See All Options.
- On the left, choose Phone.
- You should see a "Voice Mail" tab. If you don't see this option, you are probably a voicemail-only user (see above).
- Click the option to "Reset my voice mail PIN" and a new PIN will be sent to you in email.