Oregon State University

Get to Know Your IT Support Consultants

OSU Access Wireless portal has returned

The login page for the OSU Access wireless network has returned. Information about that can be found here.

OSU Access is an unsecured/unencrypted wireless network. OSU IT staff recommend you use the Eduroam or OSU Secure wireless networks.

If at any point during this "Get Connected" guide you run into problems, contact your IT consultant (also known as a Department Computer Administrator, or DCA?). You may work with one consultant or you may work with a team of consultants.

Your IT support consultant is the person you contact for all technology-related questions. S/he can orient you to your department's IT processes, provide you with email settings, help resolve hardware or software problems, and provide security consulting.

You can look up your DCA on the Network Engineering Website

If you don't know how to contact an IT consultant, ask your supervisor or call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at 541-737-3474 and we'll help you out.

Contact Info

Copyright ©  2015 Oregon State University