- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Who Should Use This Guide?
This Get Connected guide is for new OSU employees, including part-time and student employees, who need to get connected to OSU systems such as employee payroll systems and email. Even if you have connected to one or more OSU systems, we recommend you go through this guide, anyway, just to be sure you’ve covered the bases.
If you are associated with OSU in some other capacity (e.g. a vendor or contractor), this document likely does not apply to you. Please check with your OSU contact for details on accessing OSU resources as needed.
If you are a new student, please see Get Connected for Students.
- Before You Start: Important Notes About Security
- Get to Know Your IT Support Consultants
- What is an ONID Account?
- Create Your ONID Account, Part 1
- Create Your ONID Account, Part 2
- About Exchange Accounts
- Ask Your IT Consultant
- Connecting to Exchange
- Set Up Secure Wireless (on laptops or mobile devices)
- Set Up Voicemail
- Get Support
- Technology Resources