- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
A list of the status's that qaulify for an ONID account.
- All admitted students are eligible from the time they are admitted until their admitted term.
- All registered students are eligible from the time of registration online until the end of the term.
- All employees of the University, including students and graduate assistants, are eligible from the beginning of their employment through their last day of work.
- All emeriti, adjunct, or courtesy faculty are eligible for the duration of their appointment.
- All Central Oregon Community College (COCC) students that are dual-enrolled at OSU or OSU-Cascades are eligible as soon as they are admitted. All other COCC students are only eligible if they register for an OSU course.
- All official OSU Associates are eligible for the duration of their official association with the University. For further information about the OSU Associates program, please visit the ID Center website.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.