Oregon State University

What if I've forgotten my GAP?

Your GAP? is used to log into online services and you can learn how to reset it here.


If you need to use your GAP, but have forgotten it, you can:

  1. Using the Forgot GAP option.
    • Go to: Online Services
    • Enter your OSU ID OR Social Security Number into the Username field. Then click the Forgot GAP button.
  2. If you don't know your OSU ID or Social Security Number, please use the number that corresponds with your affiliation:
    • OSU student/alumni: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
    • OSU employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.

Need help?

Contact the Service Desk at 541-737-8787

We want your feedback!

Helpdocs are made just for you, so please tell us how we can make this information more clear and accessible. The more feedback that you can provide, the more we can improve our services to you!

Contact Info

Copyright ©  2017 Oregon State University