- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
What if I've forgotten my GAP?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
Your GAP? is used to log into online services and you can learn how to reset it here.
If you need to use your GAP, but have forgotten it, you can:
- Using the Forgot GAP option.
- Go to: Online Services
- Enter your OSU ID OR Social Security Number into the Username field. Then click the Forgot GAP button.
- If you don't know your OSU ID or Social Security Number, please use the number that corresponds with your affiliation:
- OSU student/alumni: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- OSU employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.