Oregon State University

What if I've forgotten my GAP?

Your GAP? is used to log into online services and you can learn how to reset it here.


If you need to use your GAP, but have forgotten it, you can:

  1. Using the Forgot GAP option.
    • Go to: Online Services
    • Enter your OSU ID OR Social Security Number into the Username field. Then click the Forgot GAP button.
  2. If you don't know your OSU ID or Social Security Number, please use the number that corresponds with your affiliation:
    • OSU student/alumni: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
    • OSU employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.


Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.


Contact Info

Copyright ©  2014 Oregon State University