- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
If you need to use your OSU ID? and are unable to find it, you can use the following items to attempt to retrieve it.
- If you are a current student or employee and remember what your ONID password is:
- Use the instructions for finding your ONID username.
- Proceed to step 3.
- If you are a current student or employee and DO NOT remember your ONID password or GAP?.
- Student: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- Employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk by phone at: 541-737-3474.
- The support person will be able to help you to use the forgot GAP form or reset your GAP if needed.
- Once you are logged into Online Services.
- Click on: Personal Information.
- Then click: Display OSU ID.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.