- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
What if I don't know my OSU ID number?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
If you need to use your OSU ID? and are unable to find it, you can use the following items to attempt to retrieve it.
- If you are a current student or employee and remember what your ONID password is:
- Use the instructions for finding your ONID username.
- Proceed to step 3.
- If you are a current student or employee and DO NOT remember your ONID password or GAP?.
- Student: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- Employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk by phone at: 541-737-3474.
- The support person will be able to help you to use the forgot GAP form or reset your GAP if needed.
- Once you are logged into Online Services.
- Click on: Personal Information.
- Then click: Display OSU ID.