- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I turn on notifications for new requests, subscriptions and unsubscriptions as an administrator?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “General Options” option
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Notifications section
- Select “Yes” or “No” for both “Notices of requests” and “Notifications of Subscribes and Un-subscribes”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button