- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I specify list names that will be accepted if the above option is enabled?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Recipient filters”
- Scroll down to the “Alias names (regexps) which qualify as explicit to or cc destination names for this list” section
- Add any names that qualify for this when the above option is enabled
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button