- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I specify custom keywords the content filter should search for?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Topics” option
- Scroll down to the “Topic keywords, one per line, to match against each message.” section
- Specify the topic keywords to filter
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button