- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I share a Google Calendar with someone?
Sometimes it is helpful to share calendars between coworkers or with people who don't have an onid account.
If you wish to share your calendar with a specific person/user (Classmates, colleagues, etc):
- Log into your Google Calendar
- Click the down-arrow button on the calendar you wish to share from the calendar list on the left to share.
- Select Share this Calendar
- Type the email address of the individual you would like to share the calendar with. (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc)
- Select a Permission Settings for this user (whether you want them to be able to edit and share, edit, or just view this calander)
- Click “Add Person” and then click “Save”.
Once you’ve clicked “Save” the individual you’ve chosen to share your calendar with will receive an email letting them know they’ve been added to that calendar and directions on how to reach it. It will look something like this: