- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set when bounce scores expire?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Bounce Processing” option
- Scroll down to the “The number of days after which a member's bounce information is discarded” section
- Enter the days until a bounce score expires
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button