- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set the time period for digests?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Digest options” option
- Scroll down to the “How often should a new digest volume be started?” section
- Select a time period for updates
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button