- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set options for specific members (moderate, hide, disable mail delivery, post acknowledgments, digest/plain mode, language)?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Membership Management” option, then “Membership List”
- Scroll down to the user that needs to have settings changed, then choose the options which correspond with the permissions that you would like them to have.
- You can also set which language you would like to use by selecting it in the far right-hand column
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button