- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set the maximum digest size before it is sent out (in KB)?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Digest options” option
- Scroll down to the “How big in Kb should a digest be before it gets sent out?” section
- Type in a size in KB you want it set to
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button