- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set how many lines in the body of a post the topic matcher should scan?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Topics” option
- Scroll down to the “How many body lines should the topic matcher scan?” section
- Enter a number for how many lines should be checked by the topic matcher scan
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button