- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set how many “membership disabled” messages should a member get before their membership is disabled?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Bounce Processing” option
- Scroll down to the “How many Your Membership Is Disabled warnings” section
- Enter a maximum disabled message amount
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button