- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I set the archive file as public or private?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Archiving Options” option
- Scroll down to the “Is archive file source for public or private archival?” section
- Select “Public” or “Private”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button