- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I remove attachments that have certain content types that are sent through my list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Content filtering” option
- Scroll down to the “Remove message attachments that have a matching content type.” section
- Specify the content types that should be removed
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button