- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I mark a contact as my own in Webmail?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
Instructions for adding specific contacts within the ONID email system.
ONID email forwarding can be set up, changed, or removed performing the following process.
- Login to http://webmail.oregonstate.edu
- Select the Organizing folder, then Address Book.
- Select the New Contact button in the top navigation menu ,
- Add all of your contact information.
- Select the Add button
- Select the link on the right-hand side of the page labeled Mark this contact as your own
You should see a confirmation message stating "This contact has been marked as your own"