- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I mark a contact as my own in the legacy ONID Webmail?
Instructions for adding specific contacts using the old ONID webmail client.
You can mark contacts in the legacy (old) ONID webmail client.
- Login to http://webmail.oregonstate.edu
- Select the Organizing folder, then Address Book.
- Select the New Contact button in the top navigation menu ,
- Add all of your contact information.
- Select the Add button
- Select the link on the right-hand side of the page labeled Mark this contact as your own
You should see a confirmation message stating "This contact has been marked as your own"
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.