- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I forward my ONID email to another email address?
For persons using the old, legacy ONID webmail system (not Google Apps for OSU), these instructions show how you can forward your ONID email to another email address.
ONID email forwarding can be set up, changed, or removed performing the following process.
Important note:These instructions are only for the legacy ONID webmail system, and not for ONID email delivered to Google Apps for OSU.
- Go to http://onid.oregonstate.edu
- Click "Login to ONID" in the upper left corner
- Once you've logged in, click "Manage Mail"
- Type in the address that you want your email forwarded to, and click "Set Mail Forwarding."
- A confirmation page is displayed to indicate that your forward has been successfully set. To test the forward, send e-mail to your ONID account and verify you receive it at the target address.
If you want to stop forwarding mail, click on the "Stop Forwarding Mail" button.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.