- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I forward my ONID email to another email address?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
Instructions setting up email forwarding. This will allow your ONID email to be view at another email address.
ONID email forwarding can be set up, changed, or removed performing the following process.
- Go to http://onid.oregonstate.edu
- Click "Login to ONID" in the upper left corner.
- Once you've logged in, click on "Manage Mail",
- Type in the address that you want your email forwarded to, and click "Set Mail Forwarding."
- A confirmation page is displayed to indicate that your forward has been successfully set. To test the forward, send e-mail to your ONID account and verify you receive it at the target address.
If you want to stop forwarding mail, click on the "Stop Forwarding Mail" button.