- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I enable topic filtering for my list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Topics” option
- Scroll down to the “Should the topic filter be enabled or disabled?” section
- Select “Enabled” or “Disabled”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button