- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I choose the default mode (digest vs. non-digest) for new users?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Digest options” option
- Scroll down to the “Can list members choose to receive list traffic bunched in digests?” section
- Select “Yes” or “No”
- Scroll down to the “Which delivery mode is the default for new users?” section
- Select “Regular” or “Digest”
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button