- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I change my ONID password if I've forgotten something?
What if I've forgotten what my ONID username is?
If you have forgotten what your ONID username is and need to retrieve it you can:
- Go to: http://oregonstate.edu/main/campus-online-directory
- In the Name Search box, enter your name. Example: Smith, John.
- If you have NOT requested that your information be withheld, you should see a listing with your information. One of the fields will be ONID Username.
- If you do not see your information on this page and you are a Student please call the Registrar's Office at: 541-737-4331.
- If you do not see your information on this page and you are an OSU Employee please call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.
If you need to use your OSU ID and are unable to find it, you can use the following items to attempt to retrieve it.
- If you are a current student or employee and remember what your ONID password is:
- Use the instructions for finding your ONID username.
- Proceed to step 3.
- If you are a current student or employee and DO NOT remember your ONID password or GAP.
- Student: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- Employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk by phone at: 541-737-3474.
- The support person will be able to help you to use the forgot GAP form or reset your GAP if needed.
- Once you are logged into Online Services.
- Click on: Personal Information.
- Then click: Display OSU ID.
If you need to use your GAP, but have forgotten it, you can:
- Using the Forgot GAP option.
- Go to: Online Services
- Enter your OSU ID OR Social Security Number into the Username field. Then click the Forgot GAP button.
- If you don't know your OSU ID or Social Security Number, please use the number that corresponds with your affiliation:
- OSU student/alumni: Call the Registrar's Office by phone at: 541-737-4331.
- OSU employees: Call the OSU Computer Helpdesk at: 541-737-3474.