- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I ban non-OSU users from my list?
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Subscription rules”
- Scroll down to the “List of addresses which are banned from membership in this mailing list.” section
- Copy and paste the following into the box: ^.*@(?!(.*\.)?(oregonstate\.edu|orst\.edu)$)
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button
- NOTE: With this setting in place, even the list administrator cannot subscribe a non-OSU address to the list.
Click on any image to view a lightbox version of this instruction set.