- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I ban non-OSU users from my list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Subscription rules”
- Scroll down to the “List of addresses which are banned from membership in this mailing list.” section
- Copy and paste the following into the box: ^.*@(?!(.*\.)?(oregonstate\.edu|orst\.edu)$)
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button
- NOTE: With this setting in place, even the list administrator cannot subscribe a non-OSU address to the list.