- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How do I add/moderate/reject/discard posts from specific e-mail addresses that are not members of my list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Privacy options” option, then click “Sender filters”
- Scroll down to the “Non-Member filters” section
- Here you can add e-mail addresses that are not already listed as members, and give them certain privileges when they make posts to your list
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button when you are done