- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
How to change the language of my list?
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Log in to your list settings (How to Login)
- Click the “Language Options” option
- Scroll down to the list of languages and put a check next to each language you want your list to use
- You can also set which language you would like to use by default at the top
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Submit Your Changes” button