- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Change Email Password
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
How To Reset/Change Your Outlook (Exchange?) Password
If you know your current password
- Go to https://exmail.oregonstate.edu/exchange.
- Login with your Exchange credentials. (i.e. if you are a CN customer, enter CN\username in the username field, for COB, enter BUS\username, etc.)
- If your password has expired, you will now be prompted to change your password before you can login. You will not need to follow any of the additional instructions below.
- If your password has not yet expired, you will be logged in; continue with the instructions below.
- After logging in, click Options (Upper right corner of the page).
- Click Change Password.
- Follow the instructions you're given to change your password.
If you do not know your current password
Please contact your support technician.