- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Logging Into the List Admin Settings
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
- Go to http://lists.oregonstate.edu.
- Enter your list name in the box and click the “Manage List” button.
- Type in your List Administrator Password (click ‘here’ if you do not remember your password).
- Click the “Let me in…” button.
- The following page is the list administrator settings.