Configure Exchange on iPhone, iPad, iPod
Quick Setup Method
You can use this utility to automatically set up your account. Just navigate to this page on your device and download the file (exchange?.mobileconfig) using the button below
Quick Email Setup
Manual Setup Method
Follow directions below to set up your exchange account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Make sure that your device is connected to either Wi-Fi or a 3/4G data connection.
- Tap Settings icon on your home screen
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on Add Account... under the Accounts heading
- Tap on Microsoft Exchange icon
- Fill in the account information fields. Example below is for CN customers:
- E-mail - Enter your exchange account e-mail address (@oregonstate.edu)
- Domain - example domain: CN
- Username - Enter your domain username
- Password - Enter your domain password
- Description - Enter a description for the account (such as OSU email)
NOTE: If you do not know the pertinent information above, please contact your Department Computer Administrator (DCA)
- Click Next
- Fill in exmail.oregonstate.edu for the server name
- Click Next.
- Turn on the features you would like to sync with your phone (Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.)
- Click Save.
- You should now be able to access your Exchange mail from your phone. If you are not sure what your server settings are, please contact your Department Computer Administrator (DCA).