Voice Mail Setup
Setup | FAQ | Using Your Telephone | Voice/E-mail Integration | Glossary / Feature Descriptions
How to set up your voice mailbox
1. Get the default voice mailbox password from your department telephone coordinator.
2. Dial 7-7111.
3. Login with the default password and press the pound key.
4. A tutorial will play and prompt you to:
- Change your password - your password must be between 5-15 digits, cannot start with a zero, cannot be your phone number, cannon be repetitive (e.g.-77777), and cannot be consecutive numbers (e.g.-123456).
- Record your name
- Record a Personal Greeting
- Record a Please Hold prompt (Optional)
5. Please allow at least 10 minutes before accessing your mailbox again to allow setup to complete.
Optional mailbox configuration