- Safety and Security
- Network and Phone
- Mobile Devices
Change/Reset ONID Password - Modified after Sept. 11th 2012
ALERT - Dangerous computer malware
CryptoLocker is dangerous, malicious computer software that encrypts your data files (word, powerpoint, pictures, music, videos, etc.). The nefarious individuals then hold your data for ransom and try to extort money from you.
Learn more about this risk and how to protect yourself here - http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/safety-and-security/computer-viruses-fraud/computer-viruses/cryptolocker-dangerous-ransomware
If you know your current password:
- Go to http://onid.oregonstate.edu/
- Click "Login To ONID" in the left hand column.
- Login with your current ONID credentials.
- Click "Change Password" in the left hand column.
- Follow the steps to changing your password.
NOTE: This Method will still work if your ONID password has expired
If you don't know your current password:
If your ONID password was last modified after September 11th 2012 walk through the tutorial to change or reset your password using the links below.