Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Detailed Research Interest :
Current Research Interests:
- Co-PI for designing and managing land-based observations around the North American continent for a satellite sensor development project (AirMOSS with JAP/NASA)
- Responsible for field observation and data management for Irrigation Management Online to manage regional water resources (with NRCS).
- Conducted nutrients management study using MIKE SHE/11 and DAYCENT for the Upper Klamath Lake (with USGS).
- Conducted a carbon sequestration project in the Siniloan watershed, Philippines (with World Bank).
- Developed watershed scale hydrologic models (MIKE SHE/11) and ecology models (DAISY/DAYCENT) for the Upper Klamath Lake (with NRCS).
- Developed new algorithms for the DAYCENT ecosystem simulation model to be used for wetland ecosystems (with USDAFS).
- Reviewed and/or analyzed land treatment systems with hybrid popular tree plantations (Harrisburg, OR; Veneta, OR; Woodburn, OR).
- Designed and managed soil observation systems for hydrologic studies: Philomath, OR with AmeriFlux; Walden, CO with NCAR, IHOP2002 project with NASA; Sisters, OR with JPL/NASA.