- Degree Programs
- Student Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Member of Graduate Faculty in:
Water Resources Engineering
Willing to Advise Students for:
Willing to serve on Graduate Committees for:
Primary Areas of Research Interest:
Current Research Interests:
Dr. Babbar-Sebens’ research interests lie in the area of Water Resources and Environmental Systems Analysis.
Current research interests include:
- Interactive, multi-objective and stochastic optimization methods that support human-computer collaboration for planning and management of water-based systems.
- Systems scale design of green infrastructure for sustainable stormwater management in urban areas and design of conservation practices in agricultural landscapes.
- Water quality modeling of algal blooms and metabolites in inland surface water systems.
- Data assimilation in water quality numerical models.
- Human factors, machine learning methods, and high performance computing for simulation and design in coupled human-physical water-based problems.